As a scholarship holder, you must:
Meet the conditions attached to your academic offer (if it is a conditional offer).
Join your academic course at the given start date and before the registration deadline.
Inform the funding team of any other scholarships or sponsorship currently held or awarded For 2022.
Make satisfactory progress on your academic programme.
Agree to act in an ambassadorial capacity, to provide student profiles or testimonials if requested, and to attend scholarship or recruitment events as required.
Our scholarship offer
Masters scholarships are awarded for one year only.
The scholarship is only applicable for the 2022 academic year.
If you decide to defer your studies, you should apply again for our scholarships the following year once you have an offer for the new academic year.
There is no guarantee that we will offer the same scholarships each year, or that you will be offered a scholarship again after reapplying.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. This competition runs on the KAS South Africa (the “Promoter”) Facebook page and Twitter page. It is open to South African residents and excludes employees of KAS and SAIIA and their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected to the creation and administration of the competition.
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over.
3. Competition closes at 00:00 on 2/09/21. The competition opens from the time that the first of three relevant competition posts are made. How about putting an actual date for the start of the competition?
4. Entry requirements are set out in the entry instructions, as outlined in the relevant post. Only by following these instructions are entrants included in the draw.
5. Use of an automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
6. The winners will be notified (within seven working days of the competition closing) via a Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message from KAS South Africa. In the event a claim for a prize is not received within five working days of such notification, then we reserve the right to choose a new winner or withdraw the prize.
7. The winners will be selected randomly under independent supervision.
8. No cash alternative will be given.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for any costs associated with this competition.
10. For entry online, mandatory information is required. If the specified information is not provided, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
11. We reserve the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
12. Limitations of liability: To the fullest extent possible in law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for:
13.1 Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof.
13.2. Any injury or damage to participants or property upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
14. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this competition, although we will always endeavour to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
15. Participants in the competition agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. KAS reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the competition or website or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to violate the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
16. By entering the competition, you consent to the Promoter (or its associated companies) using your name, photograph, voice, statement and image for publicity purposes in any medium and in advertising, marketing and promotional material without further consent, additional compensation or prior notice. This consent applies both before and after the prize(s) draw takes place for an unlimited time.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and entry process at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
18. Should the Promotion be cancelled; the Promoter is not liable for any loss of money or expense incurred by entrants or the winner.
19. Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this Promotion, or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice or compensation.